HOW TO CONVINCE YOUR BOSS
You're staring at your screen right now. You might be at work, you might be lounging on your bed, you might be on the subway. You are staring at your screen right now because you love design.
It's time to unleash your creativity and your ideas. Meet and interact with 1000 designers in the flesh at UI/UX Conf in Shanghai this September. Learn about new trends, find people that agree with and that challenge your design philosophies, make lifelong friends that are also making the world a more well-designed place.
Now the tricky part: covering your ticket and other expenses
- You can find awesome designers, like yourself, to hire full-time or freelance
- You will learn new design skills/techniques/inspiration during our talks
- You'll be refreshed, motivated, and ready to get back to work and do great designing
- Your company's name recognition and brand will be more widely known, thanks to this connected global design community
- You'll have great stories to share with your team for inspiration and brainstorming
- You can find new business leads for your company to pursue
- You'll probably come back happier, healthier, less stressed, and more productive
Is UI/UX Conf China expensive?
- IXDC in Beijing 2018 - 633 USD (4000RMB)
- UXPA in Puerto Rico 2018 - 1150 USD (7263RMB)
- UX and Digital Design Week in London - 2600 USD / 17000 RMB
- HybridConf in Berlin - 550 USD / 3700 RMB
- UIST in Tokyo - 695 USD / 4600 RMB
- Service Design Hong Kong - 500 USD / 3350 RMB
- UX Australia - 880 USD / 6800 RMB
What you get in the price of the ticket
- 2 day conference ticket
- 1 bag filled to the brim with premium swag
- Raffle tickets to win 10 Sketch Licenses, educational books & design materials
- Access to the after-party
- Access to top-notch workshops (need workshop tickets)
- Potential new job or new hire for your team.
To:El Jefe [[email protected]]
Dear El Jefe,